Sunday, April 27, 2008

Good Morning Grace...


I am on vacation these weeks - actually halfway through at the time I finally get to write something.
We are going to Florida to see my parents, and on the first night out, we stopped to see our neice in North Carolina. She has a new dog since our last visit, named Grace.
We spent two nights with our neice, so we could have an entire day with her and her husband, and that first morning when my wife came down the stairs, the dog, Grace, went crazy to see her, excited as only a dog can be. She shouted out, "Good morning, Grace" as she saw the dog coming.
That stuck in my head. Good morning grace! We know that God's grace is new every morning. And I can easily imagine God's grace as excited each morning as the dog was. Can you? God's grace as happy to see you as a pet dog might be.
Imagine that tomorrow morning. As you get up, greet God's grace! And imagine how excited God is to give you that grace today!

No comments:

Faith First

  Then Peter said, “Silver or gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk.”  Taking him...