Thursday, April 23, 2009

Faithful Church Membership Requires...

I noticed a bookmark today that I have seen several times, but never really paid attention to.
Here's what it says...

Faithful Church Membership Requires...

That I attend it's services regularly, contribute to its support and that i make daily supplication for it in my prayers.

That I give the best I have to it, not of gifts and services only, but also of love and personal helpfulness.

That I avail myself of the Holy Communion regularly as an evidence of my faith and its ministry of grace in my Christian life.


A simple guideline. How are you doing? I suppose it can be summed up in the word "Love". If you truly love the church, as you truly love Christ, the head of the church, you will be faithful...

No comments:

Faith First

  Then Peter said, “Silver or gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk.”  Taking him...