Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Secret Hearts

Almond Union's message on Sunday, August 17, was Secret Hearts.  It was a great message that talked about our hearts.  Most of the world today thinks that we're all basically good people, and I can see why that think that.  I've no doubt met more people that can be trusted than those that can't.  Of course, when you meet just one that can't, it's easy to get a little cynical, and wonder if you can trust anyone.

But that notion that all people are basically good people is not taught in scripture.  In this message, we examine what the Bible teaches, and we can be good people.

To read the message, click here, or go to http://almondunionchurch.org/sermons/secret-hearts/

Thanks for reading, and for supporting Almond Union of Churches.

No comments:

Faith First

  Then Peter said, “Silver or gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk.”  Taking him...