Wednesday, August 24, 2011

We're back in Almond!

The Lord certainly does work in mysterious ways!

After ten months in Florida taking care of my father, we are back in Almond.

My dad is now in an assisted living facility, still in Florida, and he has a guardian that is taking care of him, which allowed us to return.

We've been back for nearly a month, and still very busy getting unpacked and planning out the preaching calendar and all the other things that go with a new ministry.  I hope to have a chance to visit with you and talk and see how you've been the last ten months. 

It's an exciting time - I hope you share my enthusiasm for the church and the work God is doing in Almond!  Together we can do great things.

No comments:

Faith First

  Then Peter said, “Silver or gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk.”  Taking him...