Wednesday, September 23, 2009

The trip is done, it's back to work...

What a great trip!

Isn't it good to get away once in a while?  Overall, we saw about twenty-two lighthouses, an Antique Boat Museum, two forts, lots of history on the War of 1918, the Vietnam Vets Moving Wall Memorial, and Presque Isle, a Pensylvania State Park that I've wanted to see for years - it was worth the wait!

The picture here is a picture that my son, Stewart, took of the 30 mile point lighthouse in Barker, NY.  This is thirty miles east of where the Niagara River empties into Lake Ontario.  I think it was my favorite - at least right up there with many favorites...

Anyway, we're back, I'm rested from the trip, and I promise to do better at updating this blog.

As always, thanks for reading... 

No comments:

What is the Church?

The Apostle Paul would whole-heartedly answer that question as the Body of Christ.   And I think that all of us would agree with him But ...