Monday, August 18, 2008

Weekly Message: God Works in the Tough Times

This last weeks message was titled, God Works in the Tough Times.

Have you ever had one of those moments when you suddenly realized why some of the bad things that have been happening had to happen? I share with you a time in my life when I was suffering badly, and had no idea why, but some time later, understood why it had to happen.

Our passage looks at Joseph revealing his identity to his brothers, who, the last time they saw him, had sold him into slavery (we looked at Genesis 45, but the story starts several chapters before this). The idea being that while his brothers meant this as an evil thing, God used it for good. How many times do we go through really ugly times that God is using for good, preparing us for something grand to come?

If you're interested in reading the entire message, you can click on the title below:

August 17, 2008 - God Works in the Tough Times

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Faith First

  Then Peter said, “Silver or gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk.”  Taking him...