Saturday, January 19, 2008

1800 and counting!

Wow!

Many thanks to each of you, your faithful reading of this blog has put us over 1800 page views.

I am very thankful for each of you. I know that you might not agree with everything you read here. I do ask that you at least think about what you read here, compare it to what you believe so that you better understand what you believe. And compare it to scripture – that’s the model we see in Scripture.

When Paul left Thessalonica after they rejected his message, he went to Berea. While there, he found the Bereans of more noble character then the Thessalonians, because they listened to everything he said, then studied Scripture to see if it was true. I urge you to develop the same habits in your lives of faith. Listen to everything, and then study Scriptures to see if it’s true.

Whether your mind is changed or not, at least you will know why you believe what you believe!

1 comment:

Jack Hager jack.hager@gmail.com said...

I appreciate the "welcome," and the fact you list my xanga blog; maybe time to change it to the blogger one? Blessings...

Faith First

  Then Peter said, “Silver or gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk.”  Taking him...