Wednesday, February 13, 2008

I Love Church - a poem

Several weeks ago, I did a blog on why we love church. It was on January 3rd, if you want to go to the archives and refresh your memory. I asked people to write and let me know why they love church, and I am doing a bulletin board with the responses.

Yesterday, a member of our church handed me a note on her way out, it was a poem, titled “I Love Church.”

I love church,
And why?
The why will have to wait
Because, as usual,
I am late.

Don’t want to wait without reply
any longer to this letter.
But shall try
another time
And do this better.

Thank you, Eldred. You are loved!

No comments:

What is the Church?

The Apostle Paul would whole-heartedly answer that question as the Body of Christ.   And I think that all of us would agree with him But ...