Thursday, December 22, 2011

Restore Us, O God Series

I've just noticed I've been remiss in giving you the copies of the sermon series for Advent.  This can such a busy time of year, and for me, it certainly was.

Our Advent Series is based on the Psalm readings for the weeks of Advent, and share the theme (which is the title of the series), Restore Us, O God.  Each week we looked at the themes from our lighting of the Advent Wreath:  Hope, Peace, Joy, and Love.

I have previously given you the first two messages in the series, here are links to the last two, if you are interested...  (just click on the title)

December 11 - Restore Us, O God:  Joy
December 18 - Restore Us, O God:  Love

Thanks for reading!

No comments:

Faith First

  Then Peter said, “Silver or gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk.”  Taking him...