Monday, January 3, 2011

I'm still here...

Last September, I moved from Almond to Brooksville, FL.

We are now living with my Dad and helping him get by.  As such, my ministry at Almond Union of Churches has ended.  I am now looking for another ministry in Florida, and as such, have had a few great times providing pulpit supply for a couple of churches.

My thanks to First Baptist Church of Sumterville, FL, for having me come out two weeks.  I love the church, and enjoyed with time with all the great folks in Sumterville.

A couple of weeks before that, I was able to fill in for Pastor Andrew Berry (who also went to Northeastern Seminary).  I performed a wedding for a great couple, and then covered two services on Sunday.  Thanks to the folks at Brooksville Presbyterian Church for welcoming us so heartily.

I'm going to publish a the messages that I shared in both Brooksville and Sumterville in the next couple of days.  If you're interested, please read, and I pray that the Lord may work through these messages and the Holy Spirit reveals His truth.

No comments:

Faith First

  Then Peter said, “Silver or gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk.”  Taking him...