Wednesday, February 21, 2018

Favorite Chapter...

Yesterday I talked about being asked what my favorite verse was.  I answered with Galatians 2:20, which we talked about yesterday.  But I also shared a favorite chapter.  That comes from Psalm 121.  If you've ever had me visit, I've probably shared that passage...

I lift up my eyes from the hills - where does my help come from? 
My help comes from the Lord, the Maker of heaven and earth.  


He will not let your foot slip - he who watches over you will not slumber;
Indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep. 


The Lord watches over you - the Lord is your shade at your right hand;
the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night.  


The Lord will keep you fro all harm - he will watch over your life;
the Lord will watch over your coming and going both not and forevermore.  


That's my favorite - I'd love to hear yours.  Please leave a comment...

No comments:

Faith First

  Then Peter said, “Silver or gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk.”  Taking him...