Friday, April 18, 2008

Random Reflections...

When I started this blog about a year ago, it was to be a daily reflection on the being a part of the Body of Christ. Lately I haven't been doing to good at the daily part, and I apologize for that.

Since then, in the last year, we have had over 2800 page views from people in 19 U.S. States and 23 countries.

That is amazing to me. Thank you for reading this blog. Thank you for waiting and watching for what might come next. I thank you most for your faith in God, for without faith, you would find other things on the internet to read.

I find it very interesting that direction that God takes our lives. I praise Him for his work in me, and I will be available to Him as long as He can use me. And after that, I guess I'll have to trust Him all the more...

1 comment:

Lynn Curry said...

It is amazing where God sends us!!! Thanks you so much for your input. Having the thoughts of pastors on my presentation has been a blessing and has confirmed numbers from other sources. You gave me exactly what I needed and I thank you from the bottom of my heart. I will send you the ppt if you are interested. Thanks again. Lynn

What is the Church?

The Apostle Paul would whole-heartedly answer that question as the Body of Christ.   And I think that all of us would agree with him But ...