Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Drink, Steal, Swear & Lie - 4 rules to live by?

(FOUR RULES TO LIVE BY)

I met this guy while I was in Albuquerque and he has a motto he lives byeveryday. He said listen carefully and live by these 4 rules: Drink, Steal,Swear, & Lie.

I was shaking my head 'no', but he then told me to listenwhile he explained his four rules. So here they are:

1.. "Drink" from the "everlasting cup" every day.
2.. "Steal" a moment to help someone that is in worse shape than you are.
3.. "Swear" that you will be a better person today than yesterday.
4.. And last, but not least, when you "lie" down at night, thank God youlive in America and have freedom.

I am not as good as I should be; I am not as good as I could be; but THANKGOD, I am better than I used to be.

- Author Unknown
(from EmailMinistry@yahoogroups.com)

No comments:

What is the Church?

The Apostle Paul would whole-heartedly answer that question as the Body of Christ.   And I think that all of us would agree with him But ...