Monday, March 26, 2007

Frustration

There are times that I get very frustrated. I suppose that’s what makes me normal – some would say I’m not normal, but some of them don’t read this post (I don't think they read this post!). Anyway, normal people get frustrated from time to time.

I don’t think you can pour your heart into what you do everyday and not get frustrated sometimes.

When we truly work for God, God will give us the strength to get through it. It doesn’t matter what we do, we can have the attitude that we put groceries in bags for God, or pump gas for God, whatever we do for work can be done for God, our work can be dedicated to God. And God will strengthen us for the task at hand, even on those days that we feel frustrated. Especially on those days we feel frustrated.

A few days ago was one of those times for me. And God strengthened me.
God is so good. And I am truly honored to be able to work for Him.

No comments:

Faith First

  Then Peter said, “Silver or gold I do not have, but what I do have I give you. In the name of Jesus Christ of Nazareth, walk.”  Taking him...